Bump! Because the edit above contains fresh info. [img]smile.gif[/img]
D.
The accompanying essay to my humble 'Vain @ Welly'
film should be up at http://www.rpm-promotions.com/
soon.
I've also received the (pronounced in a pirate's
accent) digital minidisc bootlegs of Rock City
and Welly gigs. Ooo arrr! Cheers Sam!
D.
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ June 09, 2005 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>
Bump! Because the edit above contains fresh info. [img]smile.gif[/img]
D.
Awesome stuff Daz
My 2000-odd word essay can be found at:
http://www.rpm-promotions.com/cms2/m...showpage&pid=9
Cheers John!
D.
Cheers matey. I've only played the Rock City so
far. It's sound good. Bass a little to high maybe.
Vocals a bit dodgy too, but maybe that's because
of where Sam was standing. Rock City's downstairs
was heaving by all accounts?
D.
Just my own opinion, but the new Vain album does nothing for me. I think previous albums by them were way better. I like it don't get me wrong but it is certainly my least favourite Vain album.
Anyway... rock on lol!
Get thee to a nunery! And wash out that filthy
mouth with a lump of coal!
D.
<font size="4" face="Arial">No way D - thank YOU!!Originally posted by Deviant D:
My 2000-odd word essay can be found at:
http://www.rpm-promotions.com/cms2/m...showpage&pid=9
Cheers John!
D.
Sorry Daz... just my own opinion of course mate [img]smile.gif[/img]
Keep listening and it'll grow on you like herpes I can assure you!
Bookmarks